Now that you have all the necessary requirements prepared mentioned on the PART I, as well as the other things that may help you in your registration, you are now ready to go to the nearest PRC office. In my case, I have to travel from Bacolod to Iloilo. The boat ride is about an hour to an hour and 30 minutes. I’ve been to Iloilo City couple of times and still I haven’t memorized the jeepney routes and even landmark markers that will help me not to get lost. And though I am beating against time, I opt not to take a taxi and familiarize myself with the route. I asked help from my friend Dada to give me instructions on how to get from point A to point B. And here’s how…
How to get to PRC-Iloilo:
- From the port of Iloilo, you need to walk until you reach the City Hall
- Then, take a jeepney plying Jaro-CPU. The fare would be Php 8.00
- I would usually get off the jeepney after the jeepney turns right from the Plaza. Once you’ve seen Jaro Plaza Aviary or Andok’s, be ready to get off because anytime soon, the jeepney would turn right.
- Based on google map, the name of the drugstore in the corner right after the jeepney turned right is San Roque Drugstore. From there, you have to walk straight until you see a new China Bank is being constructed.
- Continue to walk a straight path, until you see Biscocho Haus. Right across Biscocho Haus is the Region VI Provincial Office of Professional Regulation Commission.
- Check out this map to guide you: click here!
Once you’ve arrived you are now ready to start your mission. Here are the steps on how to apply for Licensure Exam for Teachers. Remember keep a cool head all throughout the process. Good luck! It gets more interesting here